Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some quick updates

Just wanted to pop in and throw out a few quick updates on where I've been lately.

We bought season tickets to the Houston Rodeo this year because sooooooo many awesome performers were coming. We did sell a lot if the tickets, but I personally still went to 9 out of 21 shows. While it was great fun, I'm glad it's over now. It was exhausting!

Three shows into the rodeo and John found out he's Brazil bound again. He left on the 8th. He was supposed to come back on the 27th. I learned Friday that March 27th has turned into April 24th. :oP That a big thumb's down from me! A whole nother month. What. A. Bummer.

I hosted a bridal shower at my house this past sunday for my sister in law. It was a lot of fun, but boy am I worn out. I can't believe the wedding is getting so close!

I had another doctor appointment this morning. I got to hear the heartbeat for the very first time! 162bpm. I even recorded it on my phone and sent it John since he couldn't be there. He thought that was pretty neat. 12 weeks tomorrow so maybe I'll finally do the big facebook announcement here pretty soon. Since our families and good friends all already know.

Other than all that, work has been more than overwhelming lately. I am now just counting down the days until I can leave. Sad, I know. So yeah, I've had a bit going on... I did take pictures of all my rodeo shows so hopefully I'll get up a post of all that.

Talk to y'all soon!


2 comments:

Misty said...

I'm calling it first, it's totally a girl!! :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hooray for a happy little heartbeat! =) And for technology that lets you share it with John when he gets stuck being so far away (boooo).