Monday, March 15, 2010

Take Two...

Okay y'all. I'm trying this again...

I was planning a big elaborate post fir this announcement, but if anyone has seen my schedule lately, you'd know that about darn near impossible to do these days. So in an effort to at least get the news out, guess I'll just come right out and say it.

I'm pregnant!!

Big news, huh? Especially when I didn't think it would happen so soon. Just lucky, I guess. After we found out about my cyst, we were going to hold off continuing to try until I got it all taken care of. But it was already too late! Funny how things work out sometimes.

So I'm about 10 1/2 weeks right now. Been pretty non-eventful so far. ::knock on wood:: Haven't been sick. Haven't been too terribly tired. But I'm definitely going to bed earlier than I used to, that's for sure. Yep, just hungry all the time...which is not helping out the GRADUAL weight gain my doctor has recommended. Oops. Now that I'm starting to get some energy back though (and it's finally warming up outside), I'm going to start walking more and keep all this gaining better in check.

So. Yeah. Big news. Little scary. But I hope you all will stay with me through this new journey in my life. I'll need the support, I'm sure! :o)


6 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Congratulations!! I hope everything keeps going completely uneventfully for you. =)

Valerie said...

Yay!! It's finally public!!

Fidgeting Gidget said...

I already knew, but congrats again! YAY! So happy you're doing well.

Megan said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! Very exciting. Wishing you lots of joy (and rest!) the next 6 + months!

Matthew and Bailey Walkup said...

So excited for you friend.

Sarah Ann said...

Congratulations! :)
I'm your new follower!