Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Darn that Sookie Stackhouse!

Sorry I haven't posted yet! Those gosh darn Sookie Stackhouse books have me so hooked! Thank goodness I finished the last one I have at the house last night. Maybe I'll actually get something accomplished now! Good grief. They're just that good!

Anywho...so I meant to write this post after I had scanned in our ultrasound pictures from yesterday, but I didn't get them scanned. (Gee, I wonder why, Sookie??) So for now, I will just tell you the result and once I DO finally scan the pics, I'll post them later.

Some of you already saw from facebook yesterday, but it is a......


.....




.....




GIRL!!!

It's so exciting to finally know! Now I can call her a "her" and not "it" or just "the baby". So now it's onto the name game! So far we both agree on Ella. I kind of want Veronica as the middle name in honor of my grandmother's middle name since she's in pretty poor health these days and might not make it to see her latest great-granddaughter. But Ella Veronica doesn't really go and John didn't seem too keen on Audrey Veronica, which I liked. Got about 5 months to figure it out, I guess!

Other than that, the ultrasound tech said everything looked great. She's right where she should be and everything's accounted for. Phew!

I hope all is well for you all out there. I haven't had much time to read up on too many of y'alls blogs. Sorry. Been just a tad busy around here as of late.

Well, until next time. Ta ta!!


No comments: