Sunday, February 20, 2011

Here we go again

Dang it...I swear. I can't blog consistently to save my life. Shame on me.

In my defense, I have started writing several posts (albeit in my head), but something always tends to come up before I get to the computer and then I forget. You know, the baby's hungry or grumpy or just wants to be held. Or I desperately need a shower. Or food. Or clean clothes. Oh, the life of a stay at home mommy. :o)

Well, one thing I'll note since I last posted. Ella had her 4 month check up at the pediatrician on the 7th. She was 13lb 11.5oz and 23.5". She's pretty average for weight, about 52%. Still a shorty though. Only 23% for height. Oh well, she's just perfect to us. :o)

Time has just been flying by lately. I don't know where it's gone! I'll try to better about posting before too much more time has gone by.

Thanks for sticking around!


No comments: