Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's...WHEN??

Why hello there! Umm...seems it's been, oh, a good month since my last post. A few of you even thought I had died and stopped by to check up on me. No, I'm kidding, you didn't think I died. I'm around, but just barely.

I just wanted to pop in and say that yes, I am alive. And yes, I do still have some big changes coming to my blog, that I mentioned briefly way back when. That's the main reason for my post here. I got a few things together and will actually be revealing a brand new blog! Well, not so much "brand new". More of a makeover, I guess is what it really will be. I know, I'm so indecisive, I can't even find one blog theme and stick to it! Oh well. Hopefully this will be the last big change. I've thought about it for quite some time before deciding and I think I really like what I've got planned this time.

I'll have a new template, a new title, and even a new name! Yep, this will be the last time you'll see me posting as "June". But I will be keeping the same URL, so don't worry about updating any links or anything. Just get ready for the big REVEAL! I'd say it would be March 1st, but more than likely it will be either the day before or the day after. Well, it also depends on if I have to take a half day or not for a doctor visit. If so, maybe I will actually get it done on the 1st! Guess you'll just have to keep checking back to find out! :o)

He he he. I'm so sneaky like that.

Alright folks! That's all for tonight. Time to make some dinner!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I say you have to make a bunch of changes until you find your "true voice" on your blog. Can't wait to see what you have in store!