Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little ol' productive me

I forgot, I was going to tell y'all how unbelievable productive I was this morning. Good thing too, seeing as I'll be in bed for two days!

Okay, last night, I got in bed about 9:55pm. Early for me, but I was stressed and nervous about today and just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Well, crappy thing was Ward didn't come to bed until almost 2am! Major woke me up about 11:35pm and I felt like I had slept for HOURS so I'm thinking it's early in the morning. Then I realize lights are still on and the other half of the bed is still empty. Ugh. I go back to sleep only to keep waking up every 30-60min. until Ward finally comes to bed. Then I slept all the way through till whopping 5:15am! ::insert sarcasm here:: Alarm is set for 6:15am, but I'm like WIDE awake. Eh, guess I'll go ahead and just get up. I'm glad I did though. I was super awake and ended up being super productive. So, between the hours of 5:30am and 8am (when we left for the oral surgeon), here's what I did:

1) let dogs out
2) cleaned kitchen
3) fed dogs
4) showered/got dressed
5) put away three loads of laundry
6) stuck a load of towels in to wash
7) changed the sheets on our bed
8) spent some time on fertilityfriend.com updating my chart and catching up on message board posts since last night. (I've kinda become addicted to this site this past week. I just can't stop!)

Not bad, right? But yeah, definitely good that I got all that done since I can't do like ANYTHING right now. I hope to at least be able to get out of bed tomorrow and quite having to gauze my incision site. That would be nice.

2 comments:

Misty said...

hey....congrats ;)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Just popping in to say I miss you around the internets!