Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun on the new computer

So John and I finally got a new computer today! After we moved into the house, we found that my hard drive had crashed while being stored at my parents. So we were working off John's computer and my old laptop. A few months ago, John goes to work on the computer only to find HIS hard drive has crashed. Losing pretty much anything we had stored over the past 5 years. We were down to only my crappy laptop. We've been working exclusively off that for months now. About 2 months ago, we found that the screen was starting to go out on the laptop. Completely sure it could crash on us at any moment, we took some of our tax refund money and bought a new one. It's awesome!! Until now, I hadn't used Vista. I really like it, so far. In the 3 mintues I've actually gotten to get on the computer since John set it all up! Either way, it's WORLDS better than what we've been using for so long. I'd say it was money well spent.

No comments: