Friday, February 6, 2009

I agree with the babies

Bailey, I completely agree with you about the fact that there are babies EVERYWHERE! Now, me personally, I am not quite as ready for some of my own, but I swear I can't turn around without seeing a new baby. Half my friends on Facebook are old friends from high school...all with babies of their own. I think at least 4 of my co-workers have all had babies in the past 6 months. You watch TV and see all these celebrities pregnant or with new babies. It's an epidemic, I swear. I will admit, the more I see, the more I want them myself. I keep telling John that we should start "trying" later this year. I have it on good authority that it will probably take me a while to become pregnant, so we should probably start trying earlier than the average couple. I don't know. We'll see I guess. Am I selfish for wanting to wait longer just to so that I can do more stuff for me? And spend more time with just my husband?

1 comment:

Misty said...

girl...get your finances in order BEFORE the baby thing, it makes it a LOT easier ;)