Saturday, February 14, 2009

Let me reiterate...

So, you know how I said it's all downhill from 26? OH yeah. I have decided that I have completely started to fall apart since I turned 26. I'm on about the same amount of different medications as my grandmother!! It's very sad, really. Let's take a look:

1. Antibiotics to clear my skin
2. Steroid cream for my eczema
3. Glucosimine and chondroitin for my shoulder joint pain
4. Mulitvitamins for basic overall health since I don't eat enough fruits and veggies ususally
5. Calcium supplement to keep my bones strong so I don't get osteoporosis
6. New medication for a "female problem"

I feel like I'm running a pharmacy out of my kitchen these days! Ugh. I'm telling you...just sit me in a rocker with some knitting needles...I'm done for!

2 comments:

Matthew and Bailey Walkup said...

I promise you are not falling apart...it's suppose to get better with age:)

Valerie said...

You crack me up...you're NOT falling apart~