Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home Alone

So I've missed a few days. Sorry. It's been a bit busy around these parts. John is in France so I am here to take care of everything around the house and the dogs all alone. It's really pretty sad though since I feel like I get a lot more accomplished when John isn't around! Is that a terrible thing to say about your husband?? It's true though. I've hardly watched any TV. I've cleaned the kitchen every night before going to bed. I got some laundry folded, sweeped the floor and cleaned the half bath. And it's only Tuesday! So the goal now is to keep it up after he gets home on Saturday. It could prove to be a little tricky.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

NO it's not sad!! He's not there to keep you company. If he was there you would want to spend time with him instead of cleaning. Totally understandable!

Matthew and Bailey Walkup said...

It's that way all the time when Matt's gone! I feel like, wow! everything is finished...now what do I do?

Misty said...

Just wait for the kids, you BEG him to stay so you don't have to do it all yourself! :)