Monday, July 20, 2009

Disconnected

As some of my regular readers may have noticed, I’ve been a little disconnected as of late. While I was gone for a week on vacation, it’s still been a week since we’ve been back and I haven’t posted much. Well, I’ve been pretty disconnected overall since we got back from our (awesome) vacay. I STILL have not uploaded all our pictures from vacation. I was a pretty lazy bum all week last week after we got back. I just never felt like getting on the computer. But we were also doing something every night. Wednesday we went and picked up our dogs from my parents. Thursday I went to Hobby Lobby and Red Robin with Bailey. Friday John and I went out to dinner and to the AT&T store to switch my cell service over. We were gone most of the day on Saturday to Galveston to meet with a roofer with John’s mom for the beach house. John left to go fishing Saturday night while Bailey and I went to Lowe’s and Wal-Mart and he was gone until Sunday evening so I pretty much laid around and read and did laundry all day Sunday. And now here it is back to Monday. I have yet to go grocery shopping. I still have piles of laundry left to do. I’m still tired. And I’ll probably continue to be disconnected until my new phone comes in.

That’s my other story. I think I’m going to go crazy at work the next few days until I get my new iPhone. We went on Friday to switch my service. They didn’t have any of the new 3GS phones in stock so I had to get a temporary phone until one came in for me. The temp phone I have is awful. It’s this little Nokia and it is a piece of crap. So I can’t get on the web. I can’t check my facebook from work. I can’t get on twitter at work. I did all that on my phone before. And now I can’t with this new temp phone. I had 2 new friend requests on facebook and I can’t get on to confirm them! Grrr. This is going to be so frustrating! The guy at the AT&T store said that since I ordered a white iPhone it shouldn’t take too long to come in, but I still haven’t received an email saying it’s shipped yet so who knows exactly how long I’ll have this crappy little phone that won’t let me distract myself at work like I’ve grown so accustomed to. Lord knows I won’t do any more actual work without my distractions…I’ll just end up sitting here staring into nothingness…daydreaming…  :o)

1 comment:

ME said...

It's great to have you back. You have an award waiting for you on my blog if I can ever finish posting it. I smashed my finger so typing is not easy. :)