Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey guys!!  Did you miss me?? Well, we are back from vacation and it was AWESOME!! Totally great…except for the fact that our 6 person trip ended up being a 4 person trip. Bailey’s grandmother passed away unexpectantly the day before we were to leave so her and Matt were unable to go on vacation. While it was a super great trip, it of course felt as though a little piece was missing. I won’t write too much here right now. I want to get all my pictures uploaded so I can post a really good recap of our 6 days, photos included!

I will just say that the Dominican Republic was a great place to vacation and I would totally go back there! That and my Google Reader is OUT OF CONTROL and I have NO time at work today to start catching up. So much to do!! And to think…I’ll be taking another 6 days off from work in just one month! How will I ever get back on track?? Well, wish me luck in trying to figure out where to start on all this stuff today (already took me an hour just to read all my emails!) and I hope to post more real soon!!

No comments: