Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Delicious!!

We like to have potluck lunches here at work around the holidays. Since we have so many people taking the day off tomorrow, we had our potluck for 4th of July today. Mmm….yummy! I always make sure I make something for the potlucks. It’s so much fun! I usually like to make a dessert dish…just because those are my favorite! :o) For today’s, I looked back through some of my summer issues of Kraft’s Food&Family magazines. I came upon Berry Squares and thought it would be perfect for a 4th of July potluck! And it was delicious! So I am going to share the recipe with you all! Well, I will share how I made it…

Berry Squares

(1) frozen pound cake, thawed, sliced into about 10 slices

(3) Tbsp. orange juice

(2) bags frozen berry medley, thawed (roughly 5 or 6 cups, I think…they had these at Wal-Mart…the original recipe called for 4c of mixed berries)

(2) Tbsp. sugar

(2.5) c. cold milk

(2) 4svg. boxes of French vanilla instant pudding

(1) tub Cool Whip

Arrange slices of pound cake on the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Drizzle with orange juice. Spread berries over cake. Sprinkle with sugar. Pour milk into large bowl, add boxes of pudding mix and mix with whisk for 2 min. Gently stir in 1c. of Cool Whip and spread over berries. Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pudding. Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.

See? Super easy and really really good! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Y-u-m-m-y!! That sounds awesome!

ME said...

Yummmm!