Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Help!

I am so VERY lacking in the motivation department this week! And this is a week I REALLY need to be productive! I mean, it’s a short week, it’s the end/beginning of the month so we have lots of changes going on for the new month and lots to wrap up from the previous month, I’ve got a plan due next week when I also will be leaving for vacation so I have to get things together for while I’ll be gone…  This is a very BAD time to be lacking motivation. What can I do? It’s these little side things that keep getting me off track. If only I could just work on my big projects it wouldn’t be so bad, but I have to get these other little piddly things done and I really don’t want to do them so I just don’t do anything. Definitely not illustrating the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People over here…umm…yeah…we’re reading and discussing this book in our weekly book club staff meeting. Bet you sure wish you worked here, too, huh??  Oohhh…that reminds me…need to let the boss know I’ll be late Thursday so I can go get my new contacts…

No comments: