Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!


Oh my goodness, it’s already Monday. How the time flies! And since I came into work to catch up on a few things on Saturday, I really only had a 1 day weekend. That makes Monday come even faster! :o( Oh well, just means it time for another round of Menu Plan Monday! Hubby will be out of town on a fishing tournament Thursday-Sunday, so that’s why I have so many repeats…I tend to eat a lot of leftovers when I’m home alone.

Monday – grilled fish and corn on the cob
Tuesday – grilled steak and broccoli
Wednesday – Chicken Salsa Verde Enchiladas (leftovers from last night)
Thursday – Enchiladas if there’s still some left, Taco Soup, if not
Friday – Same as Thursday
Saturday – Same again (it made A LOT of enchiladas)
Sunday – Should be finished with the enchiladas, so Taco Soup if I haven’t made it already

The enchiladas was a new recipe I tried out. I had something similar at a restaurant a couple weeks ago and wanted to try to remake it at home. They turned out pretty good. A little too much lime and sauce, if you ask me. I will probably post the recipe since they were pretty tasty and after a small tweak to the recipe, I will most likely make them again. So, be on the lookout for that!

1 comment:

ME said...

I love enchiladas so I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your recipe. I have a recipe too. But you have to be willing to not feel guilty, because they are super cheesy and a tad spicy. I'll have to dig out my tortilla soup recipe for you and hubby. It's a great light summer night meal.