Thursday, June 11, 2009

Woo! Accomplished!

I feel very accomplished tonight. Not sure why. I didn't do much. I did play on Twitter and Facebook a while. I uploaded a bunch of our wedding pictures to my Facebook. After seeing a lot of old friends posting wedding pictures, I realized, three years later, that I never posted any! So I did.

After that, we ate dinner. Then I went to tan. Got home and showered. Then got on the computer again. John was downstairs watching some stupid 80's movie, so I figured it was okay. Played some more on Twitter, then got up to date on all my blogs again. Go me!

I'm also feeling accomplished because I made it through the day without having to meet with my boss to update him on my progress from our "micro-management" meeting we had Monday. I'm sure he noticed. Though I really don't care. He told me Monday to "come find him" yesterday or today to update him and I didn't. I didn't even try. I mean, really, if he's so freaking worried about me keeping up with my work, why in the world would I want to take valuable time out of my work day just to meet with him and tell him what I've been doing?? I could be getting more done! Which is exactly what I did.

And that, folks, is why I'm feeling accomplished on this fine Thursday evening. Nighty night!

2 comments:

ME said...

Hey there Julie. Please pick up your award on my blog. Thank you for being the ever so charming and honest person you are.

Valerie said...

HI friend!! I left you a present on my blog - the same one that's mentioned above - but just the same I wanted to award you too!!