Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Progress Report Tuesday!

This will probably be a pretty short progress report post. Too much to do at work!!

So, without further ado…this week resulted in a gain of 1 pound. And I’m not too concerned about it. Up until yesterday morning I was down almost a whole nother pound, but we ordered pizza for dinner Sunday and then had leftovers of that last night. So not the healthiest, or lightest of dinners before weigh-in, but oh well.

We started CardioSalsa last night and it was fan-tabulous! I was a sweating machine! Such a fun class! Another reason for the heavier weight today…class is from 7-8pm, so I didn’t eat (too much of) my pizza until almost 8:30pm. Pretty late for such a heavy meal. ANYWAY…I’m super pumped about the class and definitely think it will help in my progress. And it couldn’t hurt to learn some nice Salsa moves before we get to the Dominican Republic in 29 DAYS!!! Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Iva Messy said...

43 pairs!! fabulous! I'm glad you counted LOL :)