Friday, June 12, 2009

Phone update!

Well, looks like I may not have to make a choice after all! John told me today that he's going to be getting a new phone for work next week before he goes to Brazil. Take a wild guess as to what he'll be getting. Yep! An iPhone! (Since they can get work email in the iPhone, but not the Blackberry) Which means he'll be switching his service over to AT&T from Verizon. Which means we'll probably get out of my Verizon contract and switch me over to AT&T as well. Since he'll be travelling so much more, he said it would probably be worth it to switch me so we could still talk for free because if he's gone so much, we'd probably go over my allotted 450min. I have on my plan right now. SOOOOOO that means, I could get the iPhone that I wanted! How convenient, right?? Who has an iPhone? Who likes it? Who doesn't? Should I get the regular iPhone 3G, or wait for the new iPhone 3Gs??

2 comments:

*krystyn* said...

Oh I am SO jealous of you getting the iPhone. I have been wanting one for a while now and we are waiting for the Verizon contract to be up (November). It can't come soon enough. Plus we do the family plan w/my mom and she gets a discount with AT&T as a retiree, yay!

Iva Messy said...

award award award....oh and i have an iphone