Thursday, June 11, 2009

How nice of them!

I got a surprising phone call earlier. Well, it was an 888 number, so of course I didn’t answer, but they left a voicemail, which I listened to. It was Best Buy (or a recording for Best Buy, rather) letting me know that my $25 rewards card was about to expire and I hadn’t used it yet. I was quite surprised by that. A lot of times, you’ll get reward cards, or coupons in the mail and, if you’re like me, they go in a pile to be forgotten about until after they expire, and then you can’t use them anymore. Well, I haven’t actually forgotten about this Best Buy rewards card, I just haven’t made it over to Best Buy to use it yet. But isn’t that nice of them to call and remind me that I have it in case I had forgotten about it? I’ve been planning on spending it on an iTunes gift card for some new music. Think I might just use it when we go shopping tomorrow. We’ll be over that way.

Anyway, just thought it was nice of them to call about it. Never had anything like that happen before!

No comments: