Thursday, July 2, 2009

Work - this and that

Since I seem to be in a mental rut these days and have been lacking very interesting things to share with you all, I thought I’d go the easy route and copy one of these great question/answer dealies:

1. How many post it notes are stuck to your computer screen?
4, at the moment

2. Do you have one of those plastic floor covers for your desk chair to roll on?Absolutely.

3. How many (work-related) emails to you receive & send per day?
Let’s see..yesterday I received 30 (well, that’s how many are left in my Inbox after having deleted some, I’m sure) and I sent 13.

4. At what part of the day are you the most productive?
It totally varies on the day. Some days I’m really productive in the mornings…other days I just CAN’T get started, but I get a ton done in the afternoon…

5. How often do you go out to lunch?
Every Friday, except the last Friday of every month when they order pizza for the whole office!

6. Does your boss pop the collar on his trench coat?
Not that I’ve ever noticed.

7. Is there someone in your office that you just can't stand?
I can’t think of anyone that I “just can’t stand”. There is one pretty creepy guy though…

8. What percent of time each day would you say on non-work related tasks? i.e. blogging!
I used to RARELY do anything other than work, except maybe read the news online for a quick break, or during lunch. Lately? I’m ALWAYS doing something else…would that translate to me being bored with my job?? But since there’s very few things I can get to on the internet here, it’s probably like 70/30 work to non-work.

9. Do you have a favorite pen that you use everyday?
LOTS! I went out and bought all my own pens so that I could have a variety. Well, variety of colors, that is. I really like to color code, so I have about 10 different colored pens/Sharpies.

10. Do you listen to music while @ work? If so, what kind?
I would not be able to function without my music!! I used to just listen to the radio…either country or pop. Lately I’ve been bringing my iPod and listening to that exclusively. I have ALL KINDS of music on there. I LOVE music…and I love the variety while I work.

Now copy the questions and plug in your answers, then leave me a comment to let me know you played along. Thanks!

No comments: