Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Mantra

This week...I had to "Mark all as read" in Google Reader. I just couldn't get through 500+. Sorry guys.
I believe...this week will be a challenge for me. I can already feel it.
I'm addicted...to all things pregnancy. Or maybe obsessed is a better word. Either way it's probably not healthy.
I wish...some things were not out of my control.
I'm jealous...of everyone who stays on top of their Google Reader. (Falls under the category of "I hate my job")
Soundtrack/Mantra of the week...keep your chin up.

3 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

Stopping by from SITS!!! Awesome blog? Have you really known each other since Kindergarten?

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I "mark all as read" all the time. No guilt either!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ya know what? I break my blogs into different folders in my Google Reader & there are plenty of folders that I frequently "mark all as read" & still more that I will skim quickly over each post & check it off without *really* reading it. I have a couple of folders that hold the blogs I know I want to really keep up with. I catch up on them when I can & I know you guys understand. =) You just do what works for you.