Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random thoughts on this Tuesday eve

Hey all! Have a good Tuesday? Mine was okay, I guess. Work is totally kicking my butt. We have way too much going on for just the two of us to handle right now. It's ridiculous. But good news, my boss is hoping to give a guy an offer this week (as long as his background check comes up clean) so while it will be another 3 months of training for said new guy before he'll be able to help lighten our load, I'll be happy that the position is filled at least.

I have successfully kept my Google Reader at "0" for two whole days now!! That's like, amazing! Now, the amount of work that was sacrificed to keep it like that? Well, we just won't mention that right now. I've been able to read all the posts, but I still haven't been able to comment as much as I'd like. Eh, I'll get there. Y'all understand, I know.

In "oh, by the way" news, Ward will be heading off to Brazil tomorrow night. And he just found out today. Love the way that works. But good news is he'll be back Saturday morning so it's a short trip. Also means he'll actually be home this weekend, which he wasn't originally. He was supposed to leave Friday night to go to the Auburn vs. LSU game with his boss, but now he won't be able to go to the game and he'll have to stay home with me. :o)

I went to my workout class this evening and I am REALLY happy that I did. I've been feeling kind of down and out a bit lately, and haven't really felt like working out, but as soon as we got going and I started groovin' with the music, I suddenly felt so much better! It's so true about exercise lifting your mood.

So, while I am starving since Ward's ribs he's BBQ-ing are taking for-ev-er, I'm in a great mood tonight! I think I'll go peruse cafepress.com some more and find me an awesome Team Edward shirt to wear to the New Moon premier. :o)

2 comments:

Optimistic Pessimist said...

i used to never feel like running, but once i got started i was always glad i did. it's harder to get started than to actually do it sometimes.

ME said...

Hi. Remember me? I thought something happened to you and was afraid to ask your friend. Silly me has been cleaning house and well you are fine and all is good. Enough said. :)