Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ta-da! My fresh start!

Welcome! Returning friends may notice some changes over here on my blog. Don't worry, it's still me! I've just decided to make a fresh start with a new identity. Hope you enjoy it!

For any new-comers, first off, thanks for stopping by! I'd like to share a little background with you and help you get to know me, here at Chronicles of June.

I'm June. I started blogging in February after a good friend revealed to me the glory that is the blogosphere! Since I started, I also joined Twitter, and have really made some wonderful friends! Friends that help me get through the struggle of a job I have right now. My greatest aspirations are to quit my day job and open a store on Etsy. I would love to be a stay at home/work at home mom. Well, to do that, I guess I would need kids, huh??

Haha!

I've been with the Ward for just about nine years now. We've been married about 3 1/2 of those nine, but we've known each other since we were about, oh, five years old! Awww...so sweet! I know, right? :o) We've decided this year that it's time for this two of a kind to get working on a full house! No luck yet, but you better believe I'll keep you posted on all that's going on.

I say this is a fresh start, but feel free to browse any of my older posts. They're all still there!

I became June once I realized that what I really wanted out of life was to be home to cook and clean and iron and sew and bead and keep house and provide a nuturing home. I know it may be old fashioned, but I guess that's just me, an old fashioned girl taking this modern world by the reins and running with it.

No comments: