Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And so I will

Not too long ago, I wrote my "So Fed Up" post. (forgive me. I would link it, but I don't know how on this blogpress lite app) Anywho, I mentioned possibly changing doctors since I didn't feel I was getting the attention I wanted from my current doctor. She would answer questions I DIDN'T ask and NOT answer questions I would ask. She was nice and all, but I just felt overlooked. And with my history and concerns of getting pregnant that is definitely not how I want to feel with my OB/GYN.

As luck would have it, our insurance changed this year. The doctor I used to see (before I had to switch when she wasn't on my insurance anymore) is back on my insurance! Now, I really really liked my old doctor. She was nice, attentive, listened, even got to know me as a person, not just a patient.

So I called the other day and got an appointment. I'll be switching back to her. I'll see if she agrees with this progesterone therapy for my long absences of a period. And I'm hoping she'll agree to starting me on clomid next year like my old doc had. We need to get this pregnancy show on the road!

Now I just have to wait the two more months until my appointment! All in nervous anticipation. :o)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle said...

I am going to forewarn you...My girlfriend just got done doing all of this stuff. Long story, but she has already had twins and will be having no more babies. But she was miserable during all of the meds she was on. I completely 100% support you in your decision! It is all worth it in the end. I promise!! It could be a long tough road ahead and as a bloggy buddy, I stand by your side!!!

Good Luck!! :Hugs: