Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Power Shoes



My what? My Power Shoes! You know how some men have their "power suits" or a "power tie". That one article of clothing that when you wear it, it makes you feel invincible. Like you can do anything! I have two pairs of shoes that are my "power shoes". Every time I wear them, I feel beautiful, successful, and powerful. I wore one pair yesterday and the other pair today. Along with two of my new shirts, too! So I definitely felt beautiful and powerful, but it still didn't help make me productive! Oops. I'm just in such a funk at work these days, I don't know if anything will give me that motivation! Either way, I still love my power shoes and love the way they make me feel. So here are my power shoes:
Do you have any "power" clothes??

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I don't really have any myself (if I wear anything dressier than jeans, people here in the Land of Laid Back get all sorts of confused!) but I *love* that second pair of shoes!

Julie said...

Aww, thanks! That's one of my fave pairs out of ALL my shoes. So cute! They're Bandolino (sp?) brand. I really like their shoes.