Thursday, September 17, 2009

Open letter

Dear Guy in the Hotel Window,

That must have been a pretty important phone call since you answered while just wearing a towel around your waist. Then you proceeded to talk for quite some time. All the while standing there in front of your hotel room window. Right in my line of sight. And for that, I thank you. I was having a pretty crappy morning until you showed up in the window, half naked, for my viewing enjoyment. It made me smile. Laugh, even! So, how long are you staying? Will I see you again tomorrow? If not, let me just say I have enjoyed our time together thus far.

Thankfully,

Lucky Gal in the office building next door


3 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

You could send him flowers.

:D

(visiting from SITS)

- Margaret

~**Dawn**~ said...

You had me totally giggling over this on Twitter. =D

Brandi said...

I LOVE this! Hate that I couldn't make him out when you posted the pic on Twitter, but this really cracks me up. ;-)