Thursday, September 24, 2009

What I'm NOT doing...

Wow, guys. I am SO not living up to my word this week. Somebody punch me!



Ouch.



Okay, let’s see. I did NOT go to the library last week like I had wanted. (Or yet this week for that matter) I have NOT called my new (old) doctor to make an appointment yet. I STILL have not written my post I’ve been talking about for like weeks now, it seems. I’m participating in the Susan G Komen 5k walk next weekend and, again, STILL have not sent out my “help me fundraise” email. I’ve had five bills in my email for some time now that I haven’t paid yet. My watch battery has been dead for a week now and I have yet to replace it. (Secretly, though, I just want a new watch so maybe that’s why…) I haven’t blogged in general in how many days?



To be honest, I told myself I wouldn’t blog if I just had things to complain about. Hmm. And then I end up not blogging for days on end. What does that say about me??



And then there’s this post. I’m complaining again, aren’t I? Oops.

I really do have a really good and positive post to write! I just don’t know what’s taking me so long to actually write it. Maybe I’m not in a positive enough mood to write about something positive. Or maybe because I know it’s going to be a long post and I don’t have the energy for it. Or maybe I don’t want to super overwhelm you guys with a vomit of information. I might be subconsciously trying to break it up into a few different posts. Maybe.



Well, on a positive note, I’ve had a pretty decent week of work this week. I’m trying really really hard to be productive and get things done. And we went on a field trip yesterday to check out our biggest plan, an 8420sf plan, and it took half the day and was really fun. Now, if I could just get the rest of my act together!



Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I won't even tell you how long it's been since my watch battery died... =P