Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh. Em. Gee!!

So, something happened to me yesterday that TOTALLY made my day. It was just too exciting not to share with you guys!

Okay, well, if you are a fan of country music, you know who Blake Shelton is. If not, you can check him out here. So, Blake-y is on Twitter. He's actually pretty infamous on Twitter for being quite the jackass. :o) But he's fun to follow him and see all the..."colorful"...things that he has to say. He's real big on "retweeting" things that people say with some sort of comment with it. People who follow ol' Blake think it's the most awesomest thing in the world to get him to "retweet" and reply to you. And guess what. I got him to reply to me!! Ahhaha!!

Here's how the conversation went down:

Blake: My twitter hasn't worked for a while.... Got some thoughts built up I need to share....
Me: @blakeshelton Bring it on! I could use a laugh. :o)
Blake: Oh and if you don't like George Strait, you probably wear a helmet while riding a bicycle....
Me: @blakeshelton Oh come on. You gotta give me something better than that!
Blake: Oh come on. You gotta give me something better than that! (via @Texagjules) THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

Is that not the coolest thing ever?? Well, I'm sure if you are not a fan of Blake Shelton, nor have any idea who he is, maybe it's not the coolest thing ever. But for ME, who is a HUGE Blake Shelton fan, I thought it was AWESOME!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

A few years ago, Blake Shelton was at Epcot for a few days doing a mini concert for the Food & Wine Festival. He was so good (and I lived only 15 minutes away at the time) that I went it saw him 3 nights in a row. He was *so* funny!