Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So much on my mind

Oh my goodness you guys. I have soooooo much going through my mind right now. Unfortunately (for me, probably good thing for you all!) I can't type it all out on my little iPhone here. So I'm going to post a quick little snapshot is my thoughts so at least maybe I have something to look back on when trying to remember what I was going to write about. Here goes...

~I can't stop thinking about ways to earn money OTHER than my day job. I keep reading the "Quit Your Day Job" stories on Etsy and get my hopes up but then I'm so scared that I won't make any money.

~Im really tired of my husband being out of town. This trip had been the absolute worst because it was so sudden and his return dates keep changing. Every day it gets pushed back another day or so. No ideas when he'll be home for sure. Sucks too since the hilidy weekend is coming up.

~I'm thinking about painting the office over this long weekend. Then I could really start getting to work organizing in there. Something that needs to happen SOON.

~I really need to work late to get caught up, but then I've got to mow the lawn, wash the dishes, do laundry and start working on updating our august budget. So where do I spend the time?? A job I'm starting to loathe or home where I'm the only one to take care of anything there right now. Hmm...

~I said I would take a mental health day this week if my eye was still twitching. Well, guess what. It's still twitching. Guess what else. I don't have time to take a day off.

~I've been so obsessed lately with trying to find ways we can be able to live on just my husbands salary because I want to quit my job THAT BAD.

Play so that hot longer than I thought it would, but be lucky because had I actually been on the computer it would have been even longer! :o)

No comments: