Monday, September 28, 2009

Quick recap

Hi all! I'm trying out my blogger app for the first time. We'll see how I like it. Unfortunately I don't think I can add my cool signature with it. :o( Well, here's a quick recap of my weekend.

Friday: MIL came up for dinner. We went to On The Border. Had some AWESOME avocado sour cream dip. Went home and watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Good movie!

Saturday: Slept in a bit. Went shopping for more Etsy store supplies. JoAnn's is now my favorite store. :o) Got home. Had lunch. Watched some of my 5 hours of DVRed Secret Life of the American Teenager. Went to my parents to watch the Iowa vs Penn State game. My dad went to Iowa. We're big Iowa fans in our family. So we were uber excited about their upset of Penn!!

Sunday: Slept in again. Went through the paper and sale ads. Made a grocery list. Showered and went to the store. Got home and tried to recreate avocado sour cream dip from Friday night. Cleaned up the kitchen. Did some laundry. Worked on some office organization. Made dinner. Watched some DVRed Mad Men and went to bed.

Nothing too exciting but a good weekend overall. Got some things accomplished and had some fun. :o)

Hope it was great for y'all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

We can live without the cool signature if this means you get to blog when the inspiration strikes you when you can't use the computer. =)

"Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" is on my to-see list too! Glad to hear it was good.