Monday, September 28, 2009

Speaking of meatballs

Oh wait. I didn't actually mention the meatballs in that last post, did I? Okay. Well. So...meatballs...

Last night for dinner I made spaghetti and meatballs. We don't normally have meatballs with spaghetti, but the new Kraft Food & Family had a super easy recipe so I decided to give it a try.

I tell you what. Those were some super easy AND super delicious meatballs! I might have to find more things to eat with meatballs just so I can make them more often! And here is the recipe so you can find out how fantabulous they are!

Meatballs

2lb ground beef
1 box Stove-Top stuffing for chicken
1 1/4c water
2 eggs

Heat oven to 400. Line 2 baking sheets (I used jelly roll pans) with foil and spray with Pam.

Combine all ingredients. Shape 1/4c into meatballs. (I did smaller and made 36 instead of the 32 it called out) place half on each baking sheet.

Bake for 16-18 min or until done. Combine half with a sauce for dinner. Let other half cool completely then freeze for next time!

Oh, and if you don't subscribe to Food & Family, get your butt over to kraft.com and sign up! It's completely free and has tons if great recipes!!

Enjoy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I love that magazine! Hmmm... the only other thing I can think of to use meatballs for is a meatball sub. I wonder what else you'll find!