Monday, September 28, 2009

What do you think??

**UPDATED!!**
Thank you all so much for the feedback!! I will NOT be changing my domain name so you can still find me here. But all other changes will take place on October 1st. New month, new me. :o) So be on the lookout for my makeover!

Okay, so I got some incredible help from our good friend, Fidgeting Gidget. Together we have come up with a new blog identity for me. I have yet to come up with a new header picture, but I'll be working on that. I have something in the works. I also wanted to get you guys' opinion, too. Okay, so here goes...

From now on, I'll be known as: "Chronicles of June" - Musings of a modern day June Cleaver. I'm June and my hubby will now be known as Ward. That's me being more incognito. :o)

Now, I don't know that I'll change my actual domain name. I already have once and apparently I caused some confusion with that. Sorry. But I do wonder since I'll now be June instead of Jules, maybe it should change. Chroniclesofjune.blogspot.com is actually already taken, so maybe I could change it to journalingjune.blogspot.com. What do y'all think? Would that be okay? I'll wait a few days to make the change just so everyone can get a chance to read this first. :o)

Any other suggestions are perfectly welcome!


4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I think it's adorable but definitely include the "by line" because it helps to explain. =)

Fidgeting Gidget said...

So we need to find an old school picture of a housewife and then impose your face on top. Perfect header. :)

Valerie said...

Sounds cute Julie!

Oh I gave you a few awards on my blog today :)

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I say leave your domain name the same. I completely changed what my blog was about but kept my domain name. Then again that's probably just because I'm too lazy to chance it.

I say do whatever makes you feel happy!