Monday, September 28, 2009

Time for a change?

As you all know, my blog is titled A Day in the Life. I came up with that on the fly while creating my blog. Obviously I'm not the most creative of individuals. The more I see it, the more...generic...it seems. I don't want to be generic. So, what do y'all think of "Housewife Wannabe"? Heehee...little more descriptive there, eh?

I'm pretty sure my blog will continue to evolve as my life does and this is where I am right now. I'm an old fashioned girl trying to navigate this modern world. I totally should have been born in the 30s. I admit, I'm super tech savy. But I really just want to stay home and clean house and iron laundry and cook a big homemade meal every night for my husband and sew my own clothes for my kids. Is that too much to ask for in this day and age?

This week I will probably work on a (nother) new blog template and header to better portray who I am these days. Who knows how to create my own logo/avatar??

Who knows...this will probably translate to ANOTHER Twitter screenname change too!

Told you I was super indecisive.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I've toyed with changing my blog name a couple of times, but after nearly five years of blogging, people know me as "thoughts from a broken road" now, so I stick with it. I do occasionally change my template style, but I always choose something basic so that I can change my header & the colors easily, since I do so fairly often. That keeps it fresh for me. You know who would come up with a great blog title, I bet? Fidgeting Gidget. That girl is some kind of creative genius! =)