Friday, September 4, 2009

Bummed

Y'all, I'm bummed. I'm bummed that I don't get to spend as much time reading your blogs as I'd like. I'm bummed that I don't comment on said blogs as much as I'd like to. I'm bummed because I feel like I could make some really great friends through these blogs, but I'm not putting forth enough effort to make it work.

One thing I am thankful for is the fact that I do have you guys on Twitter. Something I can spend a little bit more time with. I'm trying my best, y'all. I really am. I'm kind of stuck in a catch 22 here. I want to spend more time with you guys so that I can make more friends (since hubby is away so often), but with hubby being away so often, it's when I have the least amount of time to spend (since I have a whole life to take care all by my lonesome during those times).

Especially with me wanting to start up my own Etsy store (and actually be successful!), I know that lots of friends and support is exactly what I need for that endeavour.

God, I really just want to quit my day job. That would (almost) fix all my problems. It would not fix the issue of not being able to pay all our bills if I did! But I might be a little more happy.

::shrug::

So yeah, I'm a little bummed right now. Hopefully a lovely day at the beach tomorrow with good friends and the dogs will help me out. :o) Nighty night!

2 comments:

Compulsive Teen said...

Hey, I just started reading your blog and wanted to say, keep your head up. A way out will come along eventually and the past will seem distant and long forgotten. I know the pain of partners being away and even at a young age I have a tiny concept of money troubles, it will get better :)

Keep posting in the mean time. I'm enjoying reading it all so far ;)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ya know what? The best thing about having a blog community is that you get to each other as time allows & we all understand. Sometimes a few days pass & you have to catch up all at once (kinda what I'm donig today!) and in the mean time, you have places like Twitter to keep you connected. Blogging should be fun, not stressful. =)