Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fresh start.

Since I've been so swamped lately at work (and now have much more limited internet usage) and have been out of town so much, my Google Reader counter was through the roof! It said 1000+, but I'm sure it should have said like 2000+. I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but this evening I went through and just marked them all as read. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to actually catch up on everything you guys have been posting in the past month, but I just needed a fresh start. I will be working quite diligently from now on to keep closer tabs on everyone and hopefully even start commenting again! Oh how I miss giving all my bloggy friends comments they all love to receive!

This is me, making a fresh start and I aim to be the best bloggy friend I can be!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! ;-)