Monday, March 30, 2009

Dream House!

I have found my dream house in my dream neighborhood! As some of you know, I work for a home builder and we are starting a new community just south of Pearland close to EVERYTHING. So I think it will be an ideal place to build a new house. We now have our list of plans to offer out there and I found the one I want. It has everything I have on my wish list for a new house. Here’s the rundown:

· 3548 square feet

· 2 story

· 5 bed/3.5 bath

· 3 car attached garage

Wish list items met:

· Big open kitchen overlooking family room

· Big pantry

· Big utility room (enough room for an extra freezer)

· Linen closet for every bathroom

· Extra hall closets

· Large coat closet downstairs

· Full size walk-in attic space

· Gameroom

I have no idea yet how much it will cost or if we’ll be able to afford it, but I can dream right? I mean, we can’t move for at least another year so it’s not like we’re going to go out opening weekend and buy it. It just happens to be part of my job to select the plans offered during set up and I saw it was on the list. And I just LOVE this plan. I get to go out and monitor it in a couple weeks so I’ll get to see it in person. Hopefully that will just confirm how much I like it! But so far, based on the floor plan alone, I can already see John and I with our three kids (that we don’t have yet) and two dogs all growing up in this house and staying there for a long long time.

No comments: