Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trips

So, speaking of trips, John and I went to Florida this past weekend for one of my cousin’s wedding. It was just fabulous! We stayed in this really nice hotel. The wedding was just gorgeous…but I guess that’s what you get when you spend $100,000+! I will definitely post some pictures as soon as I figure out how. Everything was just beautiful. The weather was great. The food was great. The company was great. We had so much fun! We went to the Ringling Bros. circus museum and the Ringling Mansion. It was quite interesting. This is the same wedding I was afraid we were not going to afford to go to, but thanks to a nice tax refund we were able to go and I’m SOOOOO glad we did. We needed a nice weekend away for some fun and relaxation. We needed a little boost with everything we’ve had going on lately.

No comments: