Friday, March 6, 2009

Sheesh...

Goodness me. I sure keep very consistent with this, can I? It doesn't help that our internet privileges (if you could call them that) are so strictly restricted. So anytime I do think of something to write about, I usually can't if I'm at the office. So here's a quick week in review:

Sunday, John and me and Tony and Val, and Matt and Bailey all went to the zoo. It was really really fun! I haven't been to the zoo since probably third grade. I had a great time with everyone and it was a GORGEOUS day! I took lots of pictures with the giraffes...go figure. :o)

Monday, I went to the doctor. A new doctor since I didn't really like the last one I tried out. She was okay. The wait at the office was HORRENDOUS. I didn't see her until probably 2 HOURS after my appointment time. Good thing I took the whole day off! So I told her about how bad my shoulders had been bothering me lately. I got some xrays done of them. Still no word on that. But her other advice was just basically stop using them if I can and take Aleve every day for 10 days. I'm on day 3 of that...and it still hurts to turn the steering wheel when I drive. :o(

Tuesday and Thursday were workout class nights. Lydia killed us as is the norm, but boy do I love her for it! I think I'm actually starting to see some results! Thank goodness!

Wednesday I went in search of new (inexpensive) wedding bands for me and John for our vacation this summer (and any other time I don't want to wear my diamonds). I found some that were great at James Avery. I took John there tonight so we could decide and buy them. We ended up with ones different than I first wanted, but John liked these more and they actually didn't have either of our sizes in the other style. But hey, the ones we got were even cheaper and they're still nice and pretty. Only $84 for the both of us! What a deal!

Okay, that's the week in review so far. More later!

No comments: