Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He likes it, he really likes it!

I sent John the floor plan of my dream home yesterday. He really likes the plan too! Yay! Sure, it’s a big house, but it’s about the same size as my parents house, which I don’t consider too huge. Maybe because I grew up in a house that big so it seems normal to me…I don’t know. But I do know it’s the perfect size for a family of 5 plus pets. J We haven’t even started building a model in the subdivision yet, but when we do, I definitely want to go over and check it all out. From what I’ve seen so far, I think it will be a great place to live.

Funny story, too…so John is the one that thinks we should stay in our current house longer than I want to. Yet last night, when I ask him to please put the ladder away out of the kitchen (still there from installing the lights), what is his response? “There’s no room in the garage right now…guess we need to go buy that bigger house.” He just wants to 3 car garage…

No comments: