Friday, March 6, 2009

Hair color

So back in September I decided it was time for a change with my hair. So I chopped it all off and dyed it brown. And I loved it! Now, 6 months later, I'm not sure I like it so much anymore. I know, I can't even make up my mind about my hair. I want a change, then I want it back, then I get bored and want to change again...it's a vicious cycle. But I was looking back through photos old and new and I decided that I looked better with the blonde hair. So I might keep the cut, but I think I'll get my natural color back. It just suits me better, I think.

I can't decide though how I should go about getting back my color. When I went dark, I just did it at home with a $7 box from the drugstore. Now, to go back natural...do I chance picking the wrong color by myself at the store, or do I have my hair lady professionally do it (for WAY more money) and have it come out probably better than I could pick on my own?? And I need to decide before next Saturday!! We're going to my cousin's wedding in Florida in 2 weeks and I'm going in for a haircut next week so I need to decide before I go get it cut if I also want her to color it, or try to do it myself before the wedding. Hmmm...I think I just made up my mind.

I so do not want to show up at the wedding with frightful hair from a home color job gone wrong!! Stephani it is.

No comments: