Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let there be light!!

I can now say I have the kitchen lighting I have been dreaming about since we moved into our house two whole years ago!! With the husband feeling bad about darting off to France and Africa for two weeks, I was finally able to coerce him into some of his "honey-do" items before he goes. It only took one weekend to get the kitchen lighting of my dreams. Two new recessed cans over the sink and bar area, a new main light fixture, and under cabinet lighting around the main counter area. And to top it off, it only took about $250 to complete it all! I was very very very very VERY happy with the results! I can see my sink!! No more dark corner!!
Ta-Da!!


(Pardon the tool mess...we're still in clean up stage)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie said...

Looks great!!