Monday, March 9, 2009

Off the wagon

Good job, Julie. Day 1 of starting WeightWatchers again and I've already fallen off the wagon. Okay, so our office provides us with a stocked kitchen for lunches. Lately I've been really good and just having a sandwich for lunch. Thus was the plan for today. Well, also lately, the grocery lady has been buying small cups of Hormel chili. Probably to get rid of the excess of Fritos we always have. A lot of people have taken advantage of this and have been making Frito pies. My favorite! Well, we eat lunch later than most, so there's usually no more chili by the time we get up there. But there was today!! So instead of my healthy sandwich, I caved for the Frito pie. But you know, really I think I deserve it, having spent TWO HOURS pooper-scooping the backyard by myself on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I think you definitely deserve it!!