Friday, March 27, 2009

Lazy Friday

I work for a company that on the last Friday of every month, they buy pizza for everyone for lunch.  We always look forward to it.  I even have it set up on my Outlook calendar so I don’t forget.  The only down side is, on a normal day we go to lunch at 1pm.  On pizza day, the pizza gets here about 11:30am.  We usually go up about 11:45am and get our pizza then come down and sit at our big table and eat together.  We’ll sit there for a good hour or so just chatting.  But sadly, we’re finished eating and have to go back to work just about the time we would normally be going to work.  So now, here it is only 1:20pm and we have the entire rest of the afternoon left!  The downside to Pizza Friday…it makes for a VERY long afternoon, that’s usually not very productive.  And I hate not being productive when I have so much to do!  Yet I’ll still probably sit around and waste another 45min. just because I don’t feel like I should have to start working yet. 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

haha this sounds like my typical Friday - minus the whole pizza thing!