Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20 Questions!

**UPDATED!! Thought of a middle name...**

I love questions! I love reading all the questionnaire’s on blogs! I also love copying them! :o) Thanks to Mrs. C., who stole this one from Remember Moments, for posting, so I could steal from her!!

1. World Cup final, Olympic Games, Superbowl, World Series, NBA finals, Stanley Cup... which one would you like to attend?Olympic Games, definitely

2. If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them?Ella Nicole and Emmett Ryan (I just thought of Emmett today…it’s really growing on me.) :o)

3. 5 Biggest Purchases of 2008:Hmm…what did we buy last year…paid for vacation, bought our laminate wood flooring, umm…we bought a lot of stuff for the house…I can’t even remember last year!!

4. What 3 words do you think of when I say Italy?Tuscany, bread, wine

5. How fond of vegetables are you? Which ones are your favorite?Oh, I really like veggies…most of them. I love zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, squash, peas…so many…it’d probably be easier to list the ones I don’t like!

6. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be:I would probably be Monica

7. 5 of your pet peeves.no driving fools…I mean, people that don’t use blinkers, when John stops talking mid-sentence, plans that aren’t thought through thoroughly enough (that was a lot of “ough”s.), unkept promises, rudeness

8. What was the last thing you regret buying?Right now I’m regretting buying the Bowflex since John has used it once since we bought it in February. So much for promises. Ahem…**glancing at question above…**

9. What three things come to your mind when I say the word “Fresh”? clean, shower, laundry

10. Cheers, Mash, or Seinfeld?Mash…I still watch re-runs of that show…funny stuff.

11. I should be:Working at the moment. We all need a little break now and then, though, right??

12. What is something that you really should get rid of, but haven’t:We still have unpacked boxes from when we moved into our house…2+ years ago…I could really just throw it all out…haven’t used it in 2 years, what makes me think I still need it enough to keep it until I finally get around to unpacking? And then just throwing most of it out anyway!!

13. Do you think that a person can really change?I think if they want it enough. Most people don’t have the determination to really change themselves, but if it’s important enough, they’ll try really hard.

14. In your opinion, what is the best tv show that isn’t on the air anymore?Is Reba still on the air? I used to see re-run on Lifetime at the gym. I LOVED that show.

15. Is it easier to forgive or forget?For me? Easier to forgive…it’s VERY hard for me to forget something I’ve had to forgive.

16. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?Usually like chicken and broccoli or beef and broccoli…and egg drop soup…love me some egg drop soup.

17. Is your blog a dirty little secret, or do you tell everyone you meet about it?I tell lots of people that I do blog, but don’t really go around handing out business cards with the address or anything. I do have links up on Facebook though. So if you want to find me, you can.

18. Your personal candy heart would say:dream

19. You're having a bowl of soup. Your choice.Broccoli cheese…Mmmm…from McAlister’s…in a bread bowl. **drooling** I talked a lot about broccoli today, didn’t I?

20. What can’t you miss?I hate missing weddings. I love weddings. I try my hardest to go to every wedding I’m invited to…especially if it’s family.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Fun answers Julie. Emmett is such a cute name!

Iva Messy said...

Reba was an awesome show!!