Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Progress Report Tuesday

Oh, what a sad, sad weigh-in day today. GAIN of 2.2 pounds! Agh! Back to where I was almost three weeks ago! Bad Julie. Bad bad bad. I knew it was going to be a bad week, being “that time” and all…giving in to more sweets cravings and what not. But geez. This is awful. I have A LOT of work to do this week to make up for it. Too bad we still have fajitas and dump cake leftover from Sunday. We’ll be working on that for a few days to get it all eaten.

I SO need to go rollerblading. I meant to go last night, but never did. I just wasn’t feeling like exercising. I’ve been exhausted this week so far! This morning I could barely drag myself out of bed and to top it off, I didn’t even know what day it was!! I thought it was Monday again! I seriously had to ask John what day it was. I am completely out of it. And that was after getting a good 7-7.5 hours of sleep. Granted, I didn’t sleep particularly well. I tossed and turned a lot. Kept waking myself up…had all these weird dreams. I hate nights like that. Definitely need to go to bed early tonight. Eat when I get home, go to workout class, tan after class, take a shower when I get home and go straight to bed. (So what if it’ll only be like 9pm?)

For a second week in a row I didn’t count my points all weekend long. So I have no idea how many I had this week. Obviously too many. Only got in my two workout classes for exercise last week. Unless you count a whole day of shopping as exercise. :o) Haha…I thought not!
Well, at least today is a new day and a new opportunity to do better. I will not give in to my failure! I will only use it as a tool to push myself to keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!!

No comments: