Wednesday, May 27, 2009

At the beach

We went down to Galveston, to the beach house on Monday. It was a TOTALLY gorgeous day and we had a great time. I took some pictures, but I have forgotten my camera the past two days so I haven't posted any. Maybe I'll remember tonight and post them.

The dogs had an absolutely wondeful time. Running, playing in the water, chasing birds... It was very relaxing for me as well. Just laying out in the sun...nice breeze. Best thing was, it was not crowded at all where we were. So the dogs were free to run about off the leash without bothering anyone except the occasional passer-by. But they behaved quite well.

Well, that's all really...it was a great day at the beach, and I promise to post the pictures to prove it! :o)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

cute!!! great pictures!