Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last night

My plan for yesterday evening didn’t work out quite as well as Tuesday. I did NOT clean up the kitchen after dinner. But we did take the dogs out rollerblading for a little bit. That was fun. It was my first time to rollerblade with the dogs, John’s second. We had bought Cocoa a pinch collar since she pulls so bad on the leash and that helped a LOT. But she loved it since she got to run where as we usually just walk. She loves to run. She did pretty good for the most part except when John would roll past us really fast and she would start running to catch up so she was basically just pulling me down the street. It wouldn’t be as bad if I were, you know, good at rollerblading. We just got them though so we’re both still pretty wobbly. I don’t know how to stop…especially when I’ve got 60lbs pulling me along! Major did really well with John though. He’s usually pretty good on the leash so I wasn’t surprised. I love it how it totally wears them out though. We didn’t go until almost 9pm so they zonked out when we got home and slept great all night. Other than that, I did get in bed about 9:30pm and watch the rest of Twilight. What a great movie to watch before you go to sleep. Such a nice ending.
Speaking of, I think I’m going to start reading the first book again on Monday. I keep thinking about the movie and what all they left out, but I’m starting to forget the rest of the story that wasn’t in the movie, so I want to re-read it and refresh my memory. Plus I’m taking my car BACK to the dealership AGAIN to try to FINALLY get my window fixed so I’ll need something to do while I wait for it. What better than to re-read an awesome book? And I’ll get in a good 2 hours of solid reading time. Nice.

No comments: