Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yep, we're talking about bras...

I wore one of my new bras today. One of the new ones I had to buy a size smaller. A size smaller because of the 7 pounds I’ve lost and my (non-existent) boobs are the first to go. :o( The great news is the new bra fits great. Actually fits. The bad news? Do you know how hard it is to find size 32 bras?? I mean, really. I had no idea. Sorry I have such a small ribcage...geez. I know I'm not the only one!!

While shopping at Kohl’s (which I thought had a pretty good selection before) I wound up with only 4 options. I didn’t like 2 of them. Luckily one of the ones I found and liked was on clearance (only $6!!) and there were two of them. So I ended up getting 3 new bras, but two are identical since I really had no other choice. It was quite disappointing. But, on the bright side, I now have 3 new bras that actually fit me, which is a nice change.

No comments: