Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Progress Report Tuesday

It's Tuesday again. Though it feels like Monday since it's the first day back to work this week. Thank goodness for holidays, right?!

Okay, so the progress this week? Loss of .2 pounds. That is pretty good given the fact that I quit tracking my points this week. I still did pretty well with the no carbs after 3pm. We had fish and corn Tuesday night, steak and squash Wednesday. Thursday was bunco and I did NOT follow the rules. Friday we went out for Mexican. Who can pass up chips and queso?? Saturday we did pretty good. Ate at my mother in laws house and she made jerk chicken with rice and squash. It was yummy. Sunday we did good with steak and beets. Yesterday we went to the beach all day. I snacked on pretzels, goldfish, and cherries at the beach and then we had cheeseburgers and corn for late lunch. Then I had a few cookies the rest of the day...never ate a real dinner. Just wasn't hungry. <-- Really starting to realize when I'm actually hungry and when I just feel like eating. Great progress!

Either way, I'm doing really well in proportioning my food and watching more closely what and how much I eat. Good job me! :o)

I got compliments from my mother and sister in laws about how great I was looking and how tan I had gotten. That made me feel good. All my effort is starting to show! Woo hoo! Now I'm really looking forward to vacation in 44 days because I'm feeling SOOOO much better about myself!

I'm actually a little sore today from running around at the beach with the dogs yesterday. We were in and out of the water...running through the sand. They had a great time!! Need to start rollerblading more.

No comments: