Friday, May 1, 2009

I promise I'll stop.

Okay, okay, I know that I have been obsessively blogging about Twilight for the past week. Well, I’m almost done, I promise. I’ll try to get back to my more random assortment of blogs here soon. I just wanted to put it out there for any of the Twilight readers, if you didn’t already know. The author started a Book #5 to the series, Midnight Sun, to be Edward’s perspective of the first book, Twilight. Well, about halfway through, her draft got leaked to the internet and she has stopped writing the rest of the book. She has though, for diehard Twilight fans, posted herself, a partial draft of it on her website. There’s a little over 250 pages there, I think. I found it, but haven’t read it yet. I’m sure I’ll finish it this weekend though. (I’ve scanned the first page when I found it) It appears to be a promising new perspective and another captivating book. I’ll be glad when she gets around to finishing the whole thing and publishes it.

No comments: